Welcome to Donna Carr Roberts Fine Art Studio
For classically done portraits.
My ‘mission’ is to paint beautifully constructed images that impart positive energy and are full of life. To capture the wonderful details of my subject that convey the spirit – the soul within. Many of my paintings are commissioned portraits, although I also enjoy painting a variety of images.
It has been a privilege to work with a number of nationally known artists. I am constantly discovering new ways of using my paints and developing new techniques. It is the best way I know to keep offering work that is fresh and interesting.
Donna Carr Roberts
Donna is an award-winning artist living in Indianapolis, Indiana. Donna’s work includes life portraits, wildlife and still life images. She works in Oils, Watercolors and Charcoal.
A Classically-Trained Artist, Donna regularly works with some of the nations best artists developing new techniques and perfecting her style keeping her work fresh.
Donna is a member of the Portrait Society of America, Oil Painters of America, American Women Artists, National Watercolor Society, American Watercolor Society, Authors Guild of America
Donna’s artwork is carried at ART on MAIN GALLERY in Carmel, Indiana. Visit their website at carmelartonmain.com.
EXHIBITS and ACCOLADES
- Her paintings have won Best of Show, Award of Excellence, in major competitions
- Governor’s Choice Award three consecutive years
- An extended exhibit at the Indianapolis International Airport
- Named a “Distinguished Member” of American Women Artists in 2014
- Featured Artist at The National Art Museum of Sport with her Olympic Paintings from the Sochi Winter Olympics.
- Donna’s Sochi Olympic painting Viktory selected for the cover of the leading Russian Sports magazine.
- Dean’s portrait for Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Martz Boardroom portrait for Fairbanks Hospital
- NFL Colts Center Jeff Saturday – Featured in the Internationally Juried Super Bowl Football Art Exhibit in 2012
- Donna’s 4’ x 5’ portrait of Lady Justice was commissioned by the Renmin University School of Law in Beijing, China and now hangs in their Law Library.
- The Honorable Robert H. Michel, House Minority Leader, U.S. Congress
- Mrs. Lydia Bradley, Founder of Bradley University